Wednesday, May 27, 2009
What about ME???
So, after 23 long years, I'm very used to not standing out. I've never gotten alot of attention from anyone. Not friends, teachers, or even family. I'm also very used to never getting what I want or sometimes even deserve outta life. But there comes a point in everyone's life that they get fed up. Appearently I'm the only one who cares about my wedding (aside from Seth). No one wants to help out with the planning, or even help pay for it. I know that the Bride's father is supposed to pay for most of it, but HELLO, I don't have a father. I've gotten to the point where I don't even want to get married anymore. I'm so frusterated with everything and everyone. I know that I'm not anyone's favorite person, but it would be nice if someone remember that I existed once in a while....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment