I try not to complain too much about my life. But sometimes it gets the best of me. My tag has been expired for 5 months now. I can't get it registared in Texas becuase my mother never got a clean title for it once it was paid off. Now I have a title with a bank that isn't even around anymore. I could still renew it in Kansas if I had the money. But lucky me, my other half is still sick, (disablity turned him down) and I can barely pay rent and utilities. Forget about having money for food or gas. I am super stressed out, and don't know what else to do...So I'm giving up...whatever happens, happens...
OH and on top of all of this, I can't get a grant for school because of a loan I took out to pay for the last school...I never got a letter saying "hey, pay us". so it's been defaulted and I can't get anyone at that school to call me back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment