Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is this a good idea?

Okay, so everyone knows the problems we've been having with money. Today our friends Max and Melissa (a young married couple) told Seth and I about the problems they're having with Jenny (the roommate). They have completely had enough of her and decided to evict her. Seth and I are very close to them and Seth babysits Isaac (their son) on a regular basis. We all talked about the possibility of us moving in and splitting the bills (which would save us about $200 a month). Now, we've had some problems with them in the past. Well not so much with Melissa, mostly just Max (when Seth gets around him he forgets that he has to be a responsible adult). Both of the boys have gotten the hint that they need to be grown ups, and have doing alot better. This whole situation seems to be an answer from above. I'm really worried that it may be too good to be true...I really need an outsiders opinion...Should we move to make things easier and less stressful on me? Or should we stay and make this work, even though it's putting alot of strain on our relationship?

1 comment:

  1. You honestly think moving in with another couple will eliviate stress?

    ReplyDelete