Monday, March 16, 2009
Yuckiness
I had the worst weekend ever...It started off by my campers trying to kill me...Okay, well it's not totally they're fault, they didn't know I was allergic to almonds. But really, who puts almonds in peanutbutter balls?! I ate like 6 of them before I even notice that there was almonds in them...Imagine my surprise! I quickly took 2 benadryls so I wouldn't die right there in the camp kitchen, and my mother in law took me home so I wouldn't pass out while cooking..And since then I've been running a fever, my throat has been swollen, my sinuses have been going crazy and I've been extremely weak...Yesterday I went from the bed to the couch and thats all I did all day...Today I had to try to be human and drag myself to work, which is turning out to be the worst possible thing I could have done...I feel worse now than I have all weekend...I made myself a Doctors appointment for tomorrow that I can't pay for but I'm going to try to find a way to go anyways. Ugh...I'm miserable....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment