Monday, March 23, 2009

Obsession....

It's a funny thing...I'm not sure why but lately I've been obsessing over this whole DNA test...The more I think about it, the more nervous I get. I know that I should trust Seth's word as the truth, but what guy wouldn't deny getting he's ex girlfriend pregnant now that he's happy in another relationship?! I sat down with my friend Kayla and we did the math, it adds up. Regardless of the fact that yes Jennifer slept with other guys, Seth slept with her when she got pregnant. And now I can't get it out of my mind.

I don't care that he slept with her. I care that, after all I've been through with trying to have a baby of my own, now we have a chance to have a real family. If it turns out to be Seth's child then I will have a chance to have a son of my own. And that, I guess, is what is at the core of my obsession.....

No comments:

Post a Comment